NWU x UFP Elite Camp
Spring break camp is coming!
The camp will serve to enhance your techniques in all areas of your game. Coaches will work the players hard in SAQ, footwork, passing & receiving, shooting/finishing, defending and using their bodies. To end the day we will structure mini games for the players to then work on their skills in game conditions to get that needed practice.
They will meet new kids, get different perspectives with our coaches on and off the field and enjoy soccer on the great Skagit Valley College turf facility. Kristian and the coaches are excited to see you out there.
Bring water, quick snack if needed. Soccer gear, shin guards.
For Additional Information please contact Kristian Powell @ email@example.com
NWU x UFP Elite Camp Program Safety Protocols
- Facial coverings are required by athletes when they enter and exit the facility. However, masks are not required while participating in the sport.
- Facial coverings required for all coaches, volunteers, and spectators at all times.
- Outdoor trainings and competitions allowed outdoors for low, moderate, and high risk sports. Maximum 200 people allowed at competitions, including spectators.
- All spectators from different households are to be 6 feet or more physically distant from other persons.
- Athletes are allowed to remove face masks while participating in a training or game.
- Face masks must be worn at all times during Phase-3. This mandate applies to all persons attending an activity at a City of Burlington playfield facility and includes coaches, all team staff whether paid or volunteers, and spectators.
- Face masks must completely cover the wearer's nose and mouth while worn.
- Physical distance of six (6) feet must be maintained between staff, volunteers, and spectators at all times with exceptions for medical personnel performing their duties.
- Six (6) feet of distance must be maintained among athletes when not engaged in sporting activities; huddles and team meetings must be physically distanced.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at training and each field location.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before AND after training or competition, after touching shared objects or blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Athletes must not share water bottles, uniforms, towels, or snacks and should not spit (saliva, sunflower seeds, etc.).