Our Micro Program is back for the Spring! Our 5 week program is the entry point to Northwest United and a premier soccer program!!
Come and be part of our ever growing program, a chance for all players to learn all aspects of soccer in a FUN way! The Micro Program is 5 weeks long, running every Friday evening!
Dates: Every Friday, April 2nd - 30th
Location: Skagit River Park (SRP), 1100 S Skagit St, Burlington, WA 98233
Cost: $60 (t-shirt included)
Contact: Jonathan Graham: email@example.com
Who can participate? All players between the ages of 4-8 years old. Whether experience or new, NWU welcomes all players to enjoy a great soccer experience!
- U5 is born between 1/1/2016 – 12/31/2016
- U6 is born between 1/1/2015 – 12/31/2015
- U7 is born between 1/1/2014 – 12/31/2014
- U8 is born between 1/1/2013 – 12/31/2013
- U9 is born between 1/1/2012 – 12/31/2012
Equipment Needed: Cleats are not necessary, although highly recommended. Shin guards are mandatory. If you need any equipment, Soccer City located in Burlington next to Costco is our one stop shop location for all soccer equipment needs!
How Does it Work? Players will be divided into their gender and age divisions accordingly. They will start off with learning a specific training objective and skill for the day's particular session. After the small group work, teams will move to small sided games (3v3, or 4v4).
This type of set up allows our players to make new friends on their team, where they can experience every aspect of the game together. Through this, players learn the importance of being on a team, while also developing their personal skills.
Micro Program Safety Protocols
- Facial coverings are required by athletes when they enter and exit the facility. However, masks are not required while participating in the sport.
- Facial coverings required for all coaches, volunteers, and spectators at all times.
- Outdoor trainings and competitions allowed outdoors for low, moderate, and high risk sports. Maximum 200 people allowed at competitions, including spectators.
- All spectators from different households are to be 6 feet or more physically distant from other persons.
- Athletes are allowed to remove face masks while participating in a training or game.
- Face masks must be worn at all times during Phase-3. This mandate applies to all persons attending an activity at a City of Burlington playfield facility and includes coaches, all team staff whether paid or volunteers, and spectators.
- Face masks must completely cover the wearer's nose and mouth while worn.
- Physical distance of six (6) feet must be maintained between staff, volunteers, and spectators at all times with exceptions for medical personnel performing their duties.
- Six (6) feet of distance must be maintained among athletes when not engaged in sporting activities; huddles and team meetings must be physically distanced.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at training and each field location.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before AND after training or competition, after touching shared objects or blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Athletes must not share water bottles, uniforms, towels, or snacks and should not spit (saliva, sunflower seeds, etc.).