Christian Warman has been Northwest United's primary goalkeeper trainer for 6 years. With an impressive soccer career under his belt, both as a player and as a trainer, Christian plays a vital role in the success of each of our goalkeepers.
Christian provides special trainings throughout the month for our goalkeepers to attend and he always welcomes those interested in trying this position for the first time.
If you would like to learn more about goalkeeper training, feel free to email Christian directly at email@example.com as well as checking in on the Club Calendar for upcoming goalkeeper training sessions.
- 6 years experience private goalkeeper training (lower BC to Seattle)
- JV/C team coach boys/girls at Sedro-Woolley High School
- "Post to Post Goalkeeper Academy"
- PSSA Rathtrevor Camp, WWU Youth Soccer Camps, Cubs Soccer Academy
- Speed and Agility Training
- Local High School GK training with Mount Vernon, Sedro-Woolley, Anacortes
- Skagit Storm U13-U14, Whatcom Rangers U15-U16, Northwest Nationals U17-U18
- Sedro-Woolley High School (First team all league 2002-2006)
- Western Washington University (2007-2011)
- WSA Rapids (Indoor National Tournament Competitors 2 consecutive years)