To play for Northwest United, our cost is split into two payments: Tuition fees and Team Fees.
Tuition fees are club fees that are paid throughout the year, these are the fees you pay to help the club train and play. These fees include: Coaching Development, Coaching Fees, Northwest United Curriculum, Coaching Director Oversight & Training, Goalkeeper Trainings, Player Registration, Training and Field Use, Game fields at Skagit River Park, Ref Assignor, Administration and Field Development.
When joining a club team after tryouts, the registration fee is the first payment, due upon registrating for the club (deadline to register is May 31st). The remaining payments are split over the course of the year into 8 monthly payments.
Please review our No Pay, No Play policy for protocol on missed payments!
- Total cost (10 month season): $895
- Registration (First Payment): $135
- Monthly Cost (Remaining Payments): $95
- Total cost (10 month season): $1,295
- Registration (First Payment): $183
- Monthly Cost (Remaining Payments): $139
- Total cost (10 month season): $1,495
- Registration (First Payment): $215
- Monthly Cost (Remaining Payments): $160
Team fees are what each player pays to their own team to help that team run throughout the season. These amounts change depending on age, level and size of the team. These include: Referee fees, tournament fees, uniform fees, team equipment, travel reimbursements and state cup. These fees will be confirmed in your team meeting!